Last week I was working with Cisco TAC on a voice case that involved the use of Cisco Real Time Monitoring Tool to collect Call Manager log files. Upon trying to install Cisco RTMT on Windows 10, I was presented with the following error:
“Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers are GUI, Console and Silent”
1. Copy the the CcmServRtmtPlugin.exe to C:\ Drive on your Windows Machine
2. Launch Command Prompt on your Windows Machine
3. Type cd \
4. Type CcmServRtmtPlugin.exe -i gui without quotes and hit enter.
5. The installation should start and continue without prompting the above error.
Option B (This one worked for me):
1. Right Click CcmServRtmtPlugin.exe > Properties > Compatibilty tab.
2. Set compatibility mode to Windows 7
3. Apply > OK and now double click the exe to run the Installer.